A new recipe every month starting NOW. All recipes will utilize FYM products to ensure the best results possible. Here we go w/ our inaugural recipe:
Oven Roasted Pork Loin w/ Vegetables
Prep time: 10-15 min. / Cook Time: 30-40 min.
What you need:
- 1 oz. of your choice of FYM Mild Seas-n-All, Spitfire Seas-n-All or Kick me Kajun seasoning.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin.
- 2 medium yellow potatoes, peeled and cut into one inch cubes. Try it w/ sweet potatoes too!
- 1 medium onion cut into wedges.
- 1 sweet bell pepper of your choice cut in to strips then halved. Be sure to remove seeds etc. Make it spicy & substitute three medium fresh jalapenos.
- 1.5 TBS oil of your choice.
- Preheat oven to 375. Rub pork loin w/ 2 TBS of the seasoning of your choice. Place in the middle of a foil lined sheet pan sprayed w/ no stick spray.
- Mix all vegetables and oil in a bowl. Add remaining seasoning; toss to coat well. Place around the pork loin on the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 min or until pork is at your desired doneness and vegetables are tender. Serve!
Give us some feedback on this recipe to let us know what you think. Need the seasonings? Head over to our store & stock up! Thanks for stopping by.